? ??????????????Hot Model? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (222 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 5847 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Christina Aguilera? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (199 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 4318 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

For the Love of TML

I apologize for the hiatus thtat Purty Peens took. Real life caught up and held me hostage for a while, but I'm working to get back in the swing of things. This is the not the usual PP post, but this post is dedicated to my beloved twiance, TML, who has kept me sane and laughing for the last few months. She is an amazing woman who just happens to have a crush on the most unlikely of the Twilight cast ... Michael Welch, aka Mike Newton. :) Bb I promised you a surprise and I hope you enjoy it! Thank you for everything ... I love you!!!






0 comments: