? ??????????????Hot Model? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (222 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 5847 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Christina Aguilera? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (199 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 4318 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, November 6, 2009

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall ... Who's the Purtiest Peen of All?

Welcome back to the Purty Peen Blog and the Friday installment of beautiful men. I usually do a theme, but this week I had a hard time finding the pics for the theme I wanted. I started sorting through all my pics trying to find another theme that I hadn't already done, and while I couldn't find a theme I did come across my folder of pictures of the yummy Gilles Marini. You may know him from his appearance in the Sex in the City movie or you may recognize him from his time as a contestant on Dancing with the Stars. If for some unfathomable reason you do not recognize this beautiful man, then I consider this a service in helping to right this travesty.

Happy Friday! Enjoy the browsing...!!


























0 comments: