? ??????????????Hot Model? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (222 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 5847 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Christina Aguilera? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (199 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 4318 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!!

Soo ... I had intended to put this up on New Year's day so you ladies would know how I spent my New Year's Eve, but that night turned into a few days and now my back is killing me. I've always prided myself on being flexible but he tested that over and over again. LOL

Without further ado let me introduce you to my date for NYE.

Have I introduced any of you to Joseph Sayer before? No? Hmmm ... well I do like keeping my men to myself. Sorry. I'll try to be nicer about sharing my ummm, toys. LOL

Joseph makes an honest living on the road, but this weekend was bringing him through my neck of the woods so we decided to enjoy the holiday weekend together. He called me when he got in town and I went to pick him up. Looked pretty good, didn't he?



We had some time before the evening so decided to spend some time relaxing. Now what comes to your mind when a gorgeous man says he just wants to relax with you? Geez ladies! Minds out of the gutters, please! Horseback riding, of course.



After a few hours on horseback we headed back to the house to shower and start getting ready to celebrate the New Year. I caught these beautiful images just before he started splashing water at me, threatening to ruin my camera if I didn't hurry up and get in the shower.





So ... sometime (and no more hot water) later, we got out of the shower. I prefer to air dry, but he wasn't enjoying the cool air and grabbed a towel. Damn thing totally messed up the view.



I had just finished blow drying my hair and was getting ready to go in the closet for my outfit when I looked over and saw the best sight of the evening ....



We never actually made it out for New Year's Eve, or even New Year's Day, but it was a wonderful beginning to 2010!

I hope you all had a wonderful New Year's Eve and that 2010 brings great joy and prosperity to you!!!

2 comments:

tellingmelies said...

Well bb, I am glad that you enjoyed your New Years.

Anonymous said...

Yummy yummmy yummy. Do you have any idea how much I love that you search out the beautiful boys, so that all I have to do is hop over here and enjoy?
And I don't know what it is, but the guys in the shower pics - uhm, yeah, let't just say those are my "most favoritest"
love - averysubtlgift