? ??????????????Hot Model? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.9 (222 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 5847 Total Grabs. ??????P
review?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????Christina Aguilera? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (199 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 4318 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas all my Ho Ho Ho's!!

So I continue to be slack in the posting department and for that I am truly sorry. For some reason I was having trouble getting into the Christmas spirit this year, so I started collecting pictures of gorgeous men hoping it would help put me in the mood. Well, it worked. ;)

If Santa's bag has goodies like this in it for me I'll be a much better girl next year. Or perhaps I need to be a much naughtier girl ... what do you girls think?

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE peppermint?! This one might take me a while to get to the center of. Woo hoo! Mmmm my lips and tongue are all tingly now. Hee hee
Guess this answers the question of "Does Santa wear boxers or briefs?" Neither! Or both? Hmmm ... either way it's boxer briefs! LOL
Ho Ho Ho indeed! I want to lick that tattoo below his navel. Well, actually both tattoos are quite lickable in my opinion. :) I wonder what he's got in the bag for me?
As a Texas girl, this is a Santa I'm very happy to see. Oh I have so many things to wish for ... we may be here for a while. Let me just slide that hay out of the way and I'll get right on that lap.
Well, hello, Santa. What are you doing with that hand? Anything I can help with? Please?? I've always been a fan of mistletoe. The tradition is to kiss BELOW the mistletoe, right? His arm's gonna get tired of holding that up eventually...
So I saw this guy with his necklace of Christmas lights, and thought "Wow, if a few lights can make him look this good, what would a whole strand do for him?"
Lucky for me he was game for finding out, but somehow in the few minutes it took me to set up the camera he got tangled in the strand.
I tried to help him get them untangled, but he had other (much better) ideas and we got sidetracked.
Finally I managed to untangle myself and get back to the camera, but he was still caught up in the strand and decided to just sit down and relax. What a glorious vision. I was right, the necklace was nice, but a whole strand is amazing.
I hope you enjoyed my silly little post, but more than that I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!!

Merry Christmas bbs!!

5 comments:

MsKathy said...

Great post! Love the visuals, and appreciate the sentiment. Thank you for being so wonderful, bb!

JennC32 said...

I love the pix! May be my best Christmas present I get this year. Thanks for sharing and Merry Christmas. Enjoy being tangled up in the lights with him. I would have stayed there!

sunshine_00 said...

UNFFF. those are awesome! pretty peens indeed!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok so my good girl....you have been veery naughty and nice this year..especially with this yummy post dear...UNF! You need a reward for that...I just may use those Christmas lights to tie you to my table, and pull a Santa hat down over your eyes before I give you your present. Mwahs bb I love you and I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

xoxo Jezzy

Reign said...

Dear Santa. I've been bad this year, so feel free to leave as many of those purty peens behind to teach me a lesson. Coal won't do, unless by "coal", you mean "balls"; and by "balls", you are meaning to pair them with previously mentioned purty peen. kkLYLAS